This chalet is a superbly situated duplex attic apartment in a chalet which is perched on a hilltop. Access is very convenient via a tunnel lift which is 200 metres away from the Matterhorn Express base station and, in winter, the end point of the main resort ski run, thus making this in winter one of the few "ski-in" properties in Zermatt (please note that it is not technically "ski-in" since you ski to within 200m of the entrance tunnel). The church square with its boutiques and restaurants is just five minutes away in the other direction.
With its sloping wooden ceilings and extensive paneling, this cosy duplex attic chalet apartment offers 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (two en-suite, one with Jacuzzi bath), a high ceilinged living room with wood fire, an open plan kitchen with dining and bar area, a mezzanine floor with a second living area, and sunny south and east facing balconies with plunging views to the river. Three of the bedrooms have be
ds which can be made up as doubles or twins, while the mezzanine has a sofa-bed if you need extra capacity.
Guests of the chalet can use a shared wellness area with a sauna and a jacuzzi hot-tub.
This chalet - Key features:
- sleeps 8 in 4 double bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
- duplex penthouse apartment
- wood fireplace
- jacuzzi bath
- use of wellness area with sauna and hot-tub
- ski-in location
- TV/DVD with cable television
- wireless broadband internet access
- lap-top computer provided
- gourmet chef providing half board catering
- wine and open bar (unless catering is excluded)
- daily cleaning (unless catering is excluded)
- great views of village and surrounding mountains
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.