This Chalet stands 25m behind chalets Annabelle and Brigitte and enjoys superb access to the slopes. The lovely first floor lounge has deep sofas arranged around a central log fireplace and a full width, south facing balcony which is perfect for catching the afternoon sun or midnight stargazing.
The open plan dining room adjoining the lounge and kitchen has long oak tables around which guests can indulge in good food and tall tales of the day’s events.
This Chalet also has its own sauna and large jacuzzi which are just perfect for easing tired muscles after a long day on the slopes.
Our chef, chalet person and ski host will arrange an honesty bar with snacks, soft drinks, beers and mixers for your convenience. Two of the staff will live in.
* 8 Guest bedrooms 18/19 Guests
* 1 double with en-suite shower
* 4 twins with en-suite shower
(1 with sloping roof)
* 1 twin with en-suite bath
* 1 twin with a single bedroom off main room with en suite shower
* 1 twin and a small bunk room
(1 adult or 2 children) share a shower
* All rooms are small to medium in size
This chalet is CATERED
The price includes flights and transfers
A reduction of £50 to £140 may apply to non UK residents not requiring flights