The this hotel offers the facilities and comfort of a former 3 star hotel combined with our own high standards of service and cuisine. It enjoys a good location within easy reach of the slopes and the resort centre and is particularly suitable for families and groups.
The spacious lounge and bar area offers a relaxing environment to unwind over a drink at the end of a hard day's skiing, with excellent views and a log fire. There is also a south-facing sun-terrace, an ideal spot for soaking up the rays and enjoying the mountain air.
A total of 41 rooms are available, all of which have private facilities and with a choice of single, twin and superior 3 or 4-bedded rooms, that latter boasting south-facing balconies and a view which must rank amongst the best in the Alps.(Supplements are payable for superior rooms and normal chalet under-occupancy rules apply). Childcare facilities include the Nanny Service Creche and Whizz Kids Club-room. Guests can also enjoy free use of the sauna, as well as our evening apres-ski bar and lounge where afternoon tea is served and is usually open until midnight.
* 4 minutes' walk to the ski-lifts.
* 15 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point.
* Good central location.
* Spacious superior south-facing rooms are available with balcony and stunning views.
* Single rooms available.
* Bar and lounge area with logfire.
* Sun terrace.
* Cyber Point - Internet access.
* FREE sauna.
* Pre-bookable Celebration Packages.
* Services of club hotel hosts.
* Nanny Service.
* Whizz Kids Club.
* Pyjama Club.
* Pre-bookable baby listening service.
* Apres-ski bar.
* All bedrooms with private bath or shower, WC, and many with balcony.
* Club Hotel hot and cold breakfast.
* Afternoon tea.
* 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu, local wine and coffee.
* Weekly Speciality Dinner.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property