Your alpine home is Verbier's largest and most luxurious private chalet. This is a spacious ten-bedroom residence, over 800 square meters, accommodating up to 20 guests. The property features two separate halves, each with independent living, dining and bedroom areas. This is ideal for family gatherings and corporate entertainment, available as a whole, by half or by individual room. The boutique nature also provides intimate luxury ski accommodation or the perfect summer alpine villa retreat for couples or groups of friends. With elegant furnishings and art from around the world, spacious and bright interiors and a professional live-in chef and staff, this gem of a property is unparalleled in the Alps. Among other features, the chalet offers an in-house masseuse, sauna, steam room and private wine cellar. Located in the centre of one of Europe's most vibrant and cosmopolitan ski resorts, The chalet is set amidst the 410km of outstanding on- and off-piste skiing terrain of the Four Valleys. Enjoy the
unspoiled views from our large South-facing terraces to the peaks and glaciers of France and Italy beyond. This is a family owned and managed, for a true home away from home.
- Central location in Verbier
- Spacious interior and open log fireplaces
- Large terraces and balconies with spectacular mountain views
- Separate study and TV / reading room
- High speed wireless internet throughout
- Widescreen satellite TVs, surround stereo, extensive CD/DVD library
- Multiple phone lines, FAX & printer
- Under-floor heating and boot warmers
- Sauna, steam and shower room
- On-site staff quarters
Living and Dining
Two spacious and south-facing living rooms, both with open log fires, each lead to terraces with stunning mountain views. Guests may either dine together or take advantage of the two separate dining areas. Our professional chef will prepare a daily English or Continental breakfast, afternoon tea and a gourmet dinner with carefully selected house wines. The hosts private cellar also contains an extensive selection of premium champagnes, wines and digestives.
Bed and Bath
With ten beautifully decorated and individual double bedrooms, some with private balconies, the chalet is unique in the size and quality of its accomodation. There are eight modern bathrooms, all with oversized showers or baths and under-floor heating throughout. The sauna and steam room have their own private shower room. Personal toiletries, fluffy towels and hairdryers are found in each.
- Luxury accomodation in Verbier's largest private chalet
- Full in-house staff to provide a bespoke and personal service
- Professional chef to prepare full breakfast, afternoon tea and gourmet dinner
- Carefully chosen wines, beers and spirits
- Resort driver and concierge service
- Arrangement of in-house equipment fitting, lift passes, instruction and guides
- Extensive library of books, DVDs, CDs and games
- Daily foreign newspapers and weekly magazines
- Our private cellar with premium wines, champagnes and digestives
- Luxurious bedding, toiletries and flowers
- Guided ski touring
- Cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing
- Ice climbing
- Squash and indoor Olympic pool
- Tobogganing and bobsledding
- Ice skating and curling
- Skiing and Snowboarding clinics.
from 695 per room, per night.
Please enquire below for a quotation.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property