This lovely, recently refurbished chalet offers plenty of traditional Alpine character, with its warm wood panelling complimented by smart bath and shower-rooms. It is spacious and airy, with huge picture windows looking out over Tignes lake towards the Grande Motte glacier.
Conveniently located close to the resort centre, with a traffic-free stroll along the edge of the lake to the nursery slopes and the main Aeroski lift, this chalet provides a cosy, intimate home for two families to enjoy their Tignes holiday with us.Occupancy: 8 All prices are in £s per person per week, including flights, transfers and taxes.
Kitchen, Living/dining room, balcony, wc
Suite 1 Sleeps 4 Double bedroom interconnecting to small twin bunk room with en suite shower
Suite 2 Sleeps 4 Double bedroom with balcony with separate small twin bunk room, separate bathroom with bath and shower cubicle and separate wc
Double bedroom with balcony with separate small twin bunk room, separate bathroom with bath and shower cubicle and separate wc Room supplements per person per night: Bath/Shower/WC £3.95
- Aeroski gondola & Palafour chairlift approx 2-3 minutes walk (250m)
- Les Marmottons childrens ski area approx. 3 minutes walk (280m)
- Close to resort centre
- TV and DVD player in lounge and free Wifi
- Living/dining room and picture windows over looking the lake
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, childrens high tea & 4-course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee
Please enquire for child prices
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
This chalet is CATERED
The price includes flights and transfers
No reduction can be given if flights are not required