The Lux Alpina is a spacious and modern hotel thats interesting design combines unique architecture and a dynamic use of natural sunlight. It has a relaxed atmosphere and spectacular views of the overwhelming natural splendour of the Arlberg.
The restaurant offers an extensive breakfast buffet and first class gastronomic meals in a stylish ambiance. Facilities include a sauna, steam bath area with rest room and solarium but you can also unwind with a range of relaxing treatments. There is also a heated ski and boot room.
* 10 minutes' walk to the pedestrianised town centre.
* 5 minutes' walk to the Rendl lift (FREE minibus transfers morning and afternoon).
* Stylish lounge/bar.
* FREE sauna, steam room and relaxation room with loungers.
* FREE fitness room.
* FREE use of indoor pool at the Hotel Kertess (15 minutes' walk away).
* Solarium and massage at extra charge.
* FREE internet terminal.
* Panoramic Lift.
* Hot and cold breakfast buffet.
* 4 course evening meal with choice of main course and daily salad buffet.
* FREE soda water with evening meal.
* Vegetarian option and health food available.
* Weekly fondue evening.
* Weekly Farmer's buffet.
* Christmas and New Years Dinners included.
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room (beds can be joined together to form a double bed), bath and wc. Rooms sleeping 3 people (twin beds and sofa bed) with bath and wc at £10 pppn reduction available. All rooms are generously proportioned and south facing on to the Rendl mountain and have telephone, radio, cable TV, safe and hairdryer.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.