The Lux Alpina is a spacious and modern hotel that’s interesting design combines unique architecture and a dynamic use of natural sunlight. It has a relaxed atmosphere and spectacular views of the overwhelming natural splendour of the Arlberg.
The restaurant offers an extensive breakfast buffet and first class gastronomic meals in a stylish ambiance. Facilities include a sauna, steam bath area with rest room and solarium but you can also unwind with a range of relaxing treatments. There is also a heated ski and boot room.
* 10 minutes' walk to the pedestrianised town centre.
* 5 minutes' walk to the Rendl lift (FREE minibus transfers morning and afternoon).
* Stylish lounge/bar.
* FREE sauna, steam room and relaxation room with loungers.
* FREE fitness room.
* FREE use of indoor pool at the Hotel Kertess (15 minutes' walk away).
* Solarium and massage at extra charge.
* FREE internet terminal.
* Panoramic Lift.
* Hot and cold breakfast buffet.
* 4 course evening meal with choice of main course and daily salad buffet.
* FREE soda water with evening meal.
* Vegetarian option and health food available.
* Weekly fondue evening.
* Weekly Farmer's buffet.
* Christmas and New Years Dinners included.
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room (beds can be joined together to form a double bed), bath and wc. Rooms sleeping 3 people (twin beds and sofa bed) with bath and wc at £10 pppn reduction available. All rooms are generously proportioned and south facing on to the Rendl mountain and have telephone, radio, cable TV, safe and hairdryer.