This Chalet enjoys an enviable position on the side of the piste which descends into the centre of Reberty and is thus virtually ski in-ski out. It has a comfortable lounge with cosy settees around an open log fireplace, adjoining an open plan dining room and kitchen. Long wooden dining tables allow all guests to enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meals together. The large sunny balcony off the lounge offers beautiful views across to the slopes of La Masse and Val Thorens beyond.
This Chalet has a ground floor sauna and jacuzzi which are always popular with guests returning from the slopes.
The live in staff of chef, chalet person and ski host will provide an honesty bar of snacks, soft drinks, beers and mixers.
* 7 Guest bedrooms 17/18 Guests
* 1 double with en-suite bathroom
* 1 twin and 1 double on top floor with low sloping roof and en-suite shower
* 1 twin with sloping roof and velux type window and en-suite shower
* 1 twin with small high level window and en-suite shower
* 1 twin with bunks and en-suite shower
* 1 twin with bunk room off and en-suite shower
* All rooms are relatively small in size
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.