This Chalet is for 10/12 people.
10 adults or 8 adults +4 children
It includes 4 floors, facing east and south.
The building complies with the best modern architecture standards : framework in armed concrete along with sound-proofing and heat insulation. Meanwhile the walls, covered with Val dIsere stone, and the roof made of «lauze» (another typical stone of Val dIsère) respect the traditional local style.
Wide bays directed towards east and south, offer a fairy view, night and day, over Val dIsère and the Iseran mountains. Each chalet provides a sun deck or balcony.
Indoors, our interior home designer, the Host, fully succeeded in creating a warm «savoyarde» atmosphere, combined with «Provençal» colors. The « bournes savoyardes» or chimneys, provided in the living-room and the master suite of the chalet was built in thorough respect to the local style and tradition.
Walls and ceiling are covered with local pine wood thus preserving a «savoyarde » atmosphere. Floors are of baked clay in the living room and the dining room, oak in the bedrooms. Luxurious Italian marble (Petra Antiqua) covers walls and floor in the bathrooms.
A private lift in each chalet serves every floor. An automatic ventilation ensures constantly renewed atmosphere. A sound-proof, heat-insulated, integrated vacuum cleaner makes housecleaning more convenient.
A complete phone system is provided in every room, with Internet access. Electrical heating is provided through the ground and from convectors as well, individually scheduled by remote control. The safety of the chalets is secured by an integrated system including outside cameras. Each room has its own safe.
An interior lift serves each one of the 4 floors.
Level R + 1:
Master room on the whole floor:
* Queen-size bed (or twin-size beds), with an open fireplace, large screen plasma TV, half-timbered ceiling.
* Dressing-room with half-timbered ceiling, with wide storage
* En-suite bathroom with shower and bath with view over Val dIsere station, restroom, half-timbered ceiling.
Level R 0:
* A separate garage for 2 vehicles.
* A ski room adjoining the garage.
* Entrance hall.
* Toilets with wash-basin.
* A fully-equipped kitchen providing : American fridge, large-size oven, microwave, dishwasher, electronic ignition cooker, food processor.
*A dining-room in mezzanine over the living-room, adjoining the kitchen, with half-timbered ceiling and floor in baked clay, providing table, benches and chairs in solid oak for 12 persons. Open view on Val dIsere and the valley from the dining-room and the kitchen.
* Wooden balcony, making outdoor lunch and dinner possible thanks to weather-proof furniture and infra-red heating above the table.
Level R - 1 :
* Large living-room with half-timbered ceiling and floor in baked clay, with bar, billiard-table and savoyarde fireplace.
* Luxurious sofas facing the fireplace and Val dIs
ere, leather armchairs.
* Large screen plasma TV.
* DVD, CD player, tuner, home-cinema with a 3 m x 2.25 m projection TV, TV satellite.
* High quality stereo system in each room.
* Sundeck floor of 40 m², overhanging the valley.
* Cellars and cupboard offering a wide storage capacity.
*Bedroom 2: five single beds, with en-suite bathroom with shower and wash-basin. Ceiling and walls in pine, oak floor, integrated wooden wardrobe , LCD TV set.
Level R - 2:
* Bedroom 3 : Queen-size bed (or 2 twin-beds), with en-suite bathroom with shower and wash-basin. Ceiling and walls in pine, oak floor, integrated wooden wardrobe on both sides of the bed, LCD TV set.
* Bedroom 4 : Queen-size bed (or 2 twin-beds), with separate bathroom with wash-basin. Ceiling and walls in pine, oak floor, integrated wooden wardrobe on both sides of the bed, LCD TV set.
*Bedroom 5 : Queen-size bed (or 2 twin-beds), with en-suite bathroom with shower. Ceiling
and walls in pine, oak floor, integrated wooden wardrobe on both sides of the bed, LCD TV set.
In the configuration of 8 adults+6 children, we add 1 roll away beds in the same condition of comfort.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.