This Chalet is for 8/11 people.
8 adults or 6 adults +5 children
It includes 3 floors facing east - northeast.
The building complies with the best modern architecture standards : framework in armed concrete along with sound-proofing and heat insulation. Meanwhile the walls, covered with Val dIsere stone, and the roof made of lauze (another typical stone of Val dIsère) respect the traditional local style.
Wide bays directed towards east and south, offer a fairy view, night and day, over Val dIsère and the Iseran moutain. Each chalet provides a sun deck or balcony.
Indoors, our interior home designer, the Host, fully succeeded in creating a warm savoyarde atmosphere, combined with Provençal colors. The bournes savoyardes or chimneys, provided in the living-room and the master suite of the chalet was built in thorough respect to the local style and tradition.
Walls and ceiling are covered with local pine wood thus preserving a savoyarde atmosphere.
Floors are of baked clay in the living room and the dining room, oak in the bedrooms. Luxurious Italian marble (Petra Antiqua) covers walls and floor in the bathrooms.
A private lift in each chalet serves every floor. An automatic ventilation ensures constantly renewed atmosphere. A sound-proof, heat-insulated, integrated vacuum cleaner makes housecleaning more convenient.
A complete phone system is provided in every room, with Internet access. Electrical heating is provided through the ground and from convectors as well, individually scheduled by remote control. The safety of the chalets is secured by an integrated system including outside cameras. Each room has its own safe.
An interior lift serves each one of the 3 floors.
Level R 0 :
* A separate garage for 2 vehicles.
* A ski room adjoining the garage.
* Entrance hall.
* Toilets with wash-basin.
* A fully equipped kitchen providing : American fridge, electrical oven, microwave, dishwasher, electronic ignition cooker, food processor.
* A large room including a living-room and a dining-room on a lower level.
* A dining-room, adjoining the kitchen, providing : half-timbered ceiling, table, benches and chairs in solide oak (benches covered with kilim), for 12 persons.
* A living-room providing : corduroy wall, luxurious sofas, pouf seats covered with kilim, fireplace with a bourne savoyarde, large screen plasma TV occulted in the wood mantle, DVD, CD player, tuner, satellite TV. Wide bay overhanging Val dIsere and the valley.
* High quality stereo system in each room.
* Sundeck floor overhanging the valley, making outdoor lunch and dinner possible thanks to weather-proof furniture and infra-red heating above the table.
Level R - 1 :
*Bedroom 2: Five single beds, bathroom en suite with separate shower and wash-basin. Ceiling and walls in pine, integrated wooden wardrobe, LCD TV set. Magnificent view on Val d'Isère.
* Bedroom 3 : Queen-size bed (or 2 twin-beds),
bathroom with separate shower and wash basin. Ceiling and walls in pine, integrated wooden wardrobe on both sides of the bed, LCD TV set. Magnificent view on Val dIsère and the valley.
* Bedroom 4 : Queen-size bed (or 2 twin-beds), en-suite bathroom with separate shower. Ceiling and walls in pine, integrated wooden wardrobe on both sides of the bed, LCD TV set. Direct access to balcony. Magnificent view on Val dIsère and the valley.
*Cellars and cupboard offering a wide storage capacity.
Level R - 2 :
* Bedroom 1 : Queen-size bed (or 2 twin-beds), dressing,en-suite bathroom with separate shower and wash basin. Wood style, oak floor, integrated wooden wardrobe on both sides of the bed, LCD TV set. Magnificent view on Val dIsere and the valley.
In the configuration of 8 adults+4 children, we add 1 roll away beds in the same condition of comfort.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.