Situated five minutes drive above Briançon and Serre Chevalier the chalets decor reflects its long history including open plan living areas, original stone work and larch beams.
The chalet features a wood burning oven, cinema, sauna, log fire and it's very own pub style bar.
Custom length ski and snowboard holidays in Serre Chevalier.
This ski lodge offers flexibility for dates and group sizes.
- Per person rates with special children's rates
- Long weekends & midweek arrivals
- Couples can fill booking gaps
- Lift pass & specialist ski hire discounts
- Resort 4x4 chauffeur service
Chez Bear's a great place for children too.
- Games console on cinema screen
- Children's menus & meal times
- 3 triple bedrooms & 1 quadruple bedroom
- International ski school with lunch club
- Organised in house baby-sitting & nanny service
Evening meals at the chalet are deliciously healthy, hearty and homemade dishes with a strong Italian and French influence prepared with fresh ingredients that are grown and sourced locally. We are foodies.Gluten free, vegetarian and other dietary requirements catered for with pleasure.
When making reservations guests are invited to discuss their tastes, menu preferences and catering requirements in advance. It's all part of the great service you will come to expect from us.
Fine French and Italian wines are carefully selected and served with all chalet meals - many from the Cantina Comunale di La Morra in the heart of the Barolo wine region.