This Chalet is a charming and lovingly restored farmhouse dating back to the late nineteenth century, and sleeps 16 people comfortably.
The main living room is spacious with plenty of space for everyone to sit and relax by the open fire. Internet, Satellite TV, DVD and CD players are provided, as well as a large selection of board games.
Fire wood is provided free of charge.
We have a choice of accommodation available for guests. The chalet has 6 guest rooms as follows:
- Room 1 - Double Room with ensuite shower room
- Room 2 - Quadruple Room with shared shower room
- Room 3 - Twin Room with shared shower room
- Room 4 - Double mezzanine bed with Twin beds and ensuite shower room
- Room 5 - Double Room with ensuite bathroom
- Room 6 - Family Room with ensuite bathroom
NB: Room 6 has double & bunk beds and has separate access.
All towels and linens are provided.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.