An impressive and comfortable hotel, popular with guests for many years. Located in the village centre and backing onto the Lechnerberg beginners' slopes and ski-lifts, the Tauernhof offers many cosy stubes as well as the inviting dining-room ensure a pleasurable relaxing evening meal after a long day's skiing.
* Central village location.
* Backing onto the beginners ski slopes.
* Ski bus stop outside.
* Indoor pool with intergrated whirlpool.
* 2 saunas.
* Solarium (local charge).
* Hot and Cold Breakfast buffet.
* Champagne breakfast on a sunday.
* 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and cheese buffets.
* Weekly Gala dinner with live music.
Rooms: All bedrooms with private bath or shower, WC, hairdryer, cable TV and many with balcony.
This chalet is HALF BOARD
The price includes flights and transfers
A reduction of £50 to £140 may apply to non UK residents not requiring flights