The Land Hotel Alpin, sheltered by the mighty Wilder Kaiser Mountains, is a large and prominent hotel consisting of two separate buildings. The leisure facilities and dining room are in the Land Hotel Alpin while the pizzeria and superior rooms are in an adjacent building. It is possible under normal conditions to ski down to the Scheffau gondola lift from near the hotel. Alternatively, the ski-bus stops almost outside.
Land Hotel Alpin Annexe - Rooms are also available in the annexe, known locally as the Maikircher, situated only 100m away. Meals are taken in the Alpin or in the Maikircher's own restaurant.
* Central location.
* Bottle of French Champagne per room for returning guests.
* Indoor swimming-pool.
* Solarium (local charge).
* Lounge with open fire place.
* TV room.
* Daily animal feeding.
* Snow tubing and snow biking.
* Kitchenette with tea and coffee facilities with microwave (for children's food).
* Train ride and easter egg hunt for arrivals 19/03 & 26/03.
* Weekly snow sculpting competition for kids.
* Coin-operated washing machine and dryer.
* In-house pizzeria.
* Pantomine evening.
* Welcome drink.
* Hot & cold breakfast buffet.
* 4-course evening meals with choice of main course.
* Daily starter, salad, dessert and cheese buffets.
* Daily ice cream buffet.
* Weekly Farmer's Buffet and Italian Buffet.
* Early meals for children with children's menus.
68 bedrooms - all with private bath or shower, WC, hairdryer, cable TV and most with balcony.
This chalet is HALF BOARD
The price includes flights and transfers
A reduction of £50 to £140 may apply to non UK residents not requiring flights