Enjoying a peaceful hillside location, the this hotel overlooks the picturesque village of Zermatt, with magnificent views of the infamous Matterhorn. With the public areas beautifully decorated in typical Alpine style, this relaxing hotel offers a warm and friendly atmosphere for an extremely comfortable stay.
* 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre (access 24hrs a day by private elevator).
* 5 minutes' to the railway station.
* 1 minute to the Sunnegga metro (ski school meeting place and nursery slopes at the top).
* 1 minute to the ski bus stop.
* Wood panelled dining room with splendid views of the Matterhorn.
* Lounge with TV room.
* Bar with open fire.
* FREE indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
* Extra charge for massage and evening babysitting service (on request and subject to availability).
* Buffet breakfast.
* 4 course evening meal with set menu.
* Weekly Gala Dinners (Fondue and Raclette evenings).
* Occasional salad and dessert buffets.
* Welcome drink.
For 2 people, on half board, sharing a twin room with shower and wc (north facing). Rooms with bath and south facing balcony are also available with a supplement. All bedrooms have "Austrian twin" beds, minibar, safety deposit box, telephone and satellite TV.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
This chalet is HALF BOARD
The price includes flights and transfers
A reduction of £50 to £140 may apply to non UK residents not requiring flights