In the centre of the old town, close to the resort amenities, this delightful, family-run hotel offers a warm welcome to all its guests.
* Centre of the old town
* 7 minutes' walk from Les Suches cable car, ski school meeting place, ski hire shop and Planibel complex
* Nursery slopes located at top of Les Suches cable car
* A minute's walk from ski bus stop
* FREE bus service runs every 15-20 minutes around resort
* No-smoking policy in hotel
* Small bar/lounge
* TV room
* Charming restaurant
* Buffet breakfast
* 3 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu
* Weekly fondue
* Normal dinners included at Christmas and New Year
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower and wc, telephone and satellite TV. Triple rooms also available and are located in adjoining building with separate entrance. Twin rooms for sole occupancy may be requested. No supplement payable 12/12-18/12, 09/01-05/02, 27/02-09/04.
Official Rating: **
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
This chalet is HALF BOARD
The price includes flights and transfers
A reduction of £50 to £140 may apply to non UK residents not requiring flights