The this hotel is one of the top hotels in Obergurgl. This popular, family-run hotel offers the highest standard of food and service and boasts an excellent health spa centre for those looking for peace and relaxation after a day on the slopes. Well located, the hotel lies on a ski path giving direct access to the lifts.
* The hotel is situated on an incline above the resort.
* 3 minutes to the resort centre and ski bus stop.
* 6 minutes to nearest lift, ski school meeting place, nursery slopes and kindergarten.
* Bar/lounge with open fire.
* Games room.
* A la carte restaurant.
* Health spa centre with FREE indoor pool, steam baths, saunas, fitness room, whirlpools and relaxation rooms.
* Extra charge for solarium, massage, reflexology and beauty salon.
* Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
* 5 course evening meal with choice of main course.
* Daily salad or dessert buffet.
* Vegetarian option.
* Weekly Gala Dinner, Farmer’s Buffet and themed buffet.
* Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners included (formal dress required).
For 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, bath, wc and balcony in annexe. Rooms with bath, wc in main building also available. An open plan suite with bath, wc and balcony is also available (suitable for families). All rooms have telephone, radio, Satellite TV, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
This chalet is HALF BOARD
The price includes flights and transfers
A reduction of £50 to £140 may apply to non UK residents not requiring flights