Chalet in Morzine
This Chalet is our brand new catered ski chalet in Morzine, located on the Pleney side of the valley.
On the ground floor there is a large master bedroom with a double bed, large french windows and ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower and a second spacious double/twin room with ensuite bathroom. On the middle floor there is one large ensuite double/twin room, and one smaller ensuite double room. On this floor there is also a spacious and bright open plan living and dining area. The living room has comfortable seating and a flat screen TV. There is a fully equipped and brand new kitchen, which opens onto the dining room, itself leading to a balcony with beautiful views of the Morzine valley. On the top floor there are two further ensuite bedrooms. All the bedrooms have plenty of storage, space and light, and the beds are made up with good quality linen.
The ski chalet is newly renovated to a high standard, and provides comfort in an idyllic position. There is free wifi, UK TV and a hot tub to relax in post skiing.The ski slopes are a short 50 m walk away, making the ski chalet close to ski in ski out, and it's also just a 10-15 minute walk from the very centre of Morzine.
The chalet staff live on the ground floor of the ski chalet.
- two ensuite double rooms
- four double/twin ensuite rooms
- large open plan living room, dining room and kitchen with great views of Morzine
- outdoor hot tub, wifi and UK TV
- parking for up to three cars
- Entrance hall with space for boots and skis
- Room 1 - Master twin/double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- Room 2 - Spacious twin/double room with ensuite shower room
- Staff room
- Room 3 - spacious twin/double with ensuite shower room
- Room 4 - smaller double room with ensuite bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious and bright open-plan living/dinin area with comfy seating
- Balcony with fantastic views
- Modern fully-equipped kitchen
- Patio door leading to the outdoor hot tub
- Room 5 - Spacious twin/double with ensuite bathroom
- Room 6 - Smaller double room with ensuite bathroom
- Second living area and access to the upper balcony
A catered stay at Chalet includes:
Return Geneva-Morzine airport transfers (restrictions apply - see below).
In resort transfers (one return piste transfer per day 8:30-10:30 &15:00-17:30). Additional driving can be arranged and is payable in resort as required.
Free lift pass delivery.
Morzine concierge services - booking ski school, guides, activities, babysitters and more.
Chalet Catering - includes a daily breakfast buffet including cooked option, afternoon tea, plus a 3 course evening meal prepared by our friendly chalet hosts. All our food is cooked daily, using only the freshest ingredients, and our evening meals include wine. For a week's stay, catering is normally offered for 6 days, giving our team a day off, and you a chance to enjoy one of the many restaurants in Morzine.
From our office staff to our drivers, we are proud of what we do. It is a way of life: we're not just here for a season and we pride ourselves on being friendly, professional, knowledgeable and most of all, helpful. We want you to love the mountains as much as we do, so just ask if you have any questions!
Airport transfers : On arrival day our free transfer service will leave Geneva airport at 5pm. On departure day the transfer will leave the chalet at 10am, to arrive at the airport around 11:45am. As always we aim to be as flexible as possible so do let us know if your flights don't fit in with these times. A small surcharge of £15 per person, per journey may apply.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property