This Chalet is a bright and spacious 4 bedroom chalet, ideal for small groups of 8 to 10 or for a couple of families to share.
The chalet is ideally located in the quiet village of La Raffort and situated a few metres from the village piste enabling you to ski back to the chalet each evening. The Olympic gondola is a 200m ski from the front door of the chalet.
Meribel Centre is located 2km away, a 5 minute drive in our in-resort minibus, or with the free ski bus which stops 200m from the chalet.
This Chalet offers an inviting space to relax after a hard day on the mountain. Sink into a comfy sofa and chill out in front of the roaring log fire with a glass of bubbly and take in the magnificent views from the large windows and its sunny balcony.
· Chalet is built over three floors. All bedrooms are en suite with bath/shower.
· The master bedroom is upstairs with a vaulted beamed ceiling. It has a king-size double bed, as well as a small mezzanine area with 2 single beds. There is a large en-suite family bathroom with separate walk in shower and access to the private balcony via large French doors.
· The middle floor is home to the entrance with boot warmers and cloakroom, open plan kitchen and Living/Dining area.
· The spacious sitting area has a vaulted double height ceiling, large log fire place and French windows to the balcony offering fantastic views of the Meribel Valley.
· Downstairs are three further double/twin bedrooms all with en-suite facilities.
· Off street parking for 3 cars..
· Our professional chef will serve you gourmet 6-course dinners each evening accompanied by an excellent selection of wines.
The chalet is equipped with all mod-cons: Wi-Fi, TV with UK Freesat, Blueray player and all bedrooms have MP3/iPod docking stations.
The chalet is serviced by one of our in-resort minibuses to take you to the mountain each morning and is also available to pick you up in the evening from Meribel
La Raffort has an excellent restaurant and bar which is just 200m from the chalet.
· Outdoor hot-tub
· Beautifully decorated traditional Savoyard style chalet
· Four twin/double en-suite bedrooms
· Double height vaulted living/dining room with bar area
· In resort minibus service (08h45 to 10h15 & after 16h00)
· Private parking for 3 cars
· TV with UK Free-sat & Extensive movie collection
· Boot dryers
· Chef & chalet host (live out)
· In chalet ski & boot fitting service
· Your lift pass waiting for you on arrival* (Lift pass not included in cost of your stay)
· Fantastic five course dinners (6 evenings of your stay) prepared by your professional chef
· Excellent selection of bottled wines
· Complimentary bar of wine, beers and soft drinks
· Mid-week towel change
· Hair dryers in all bedrooms
· Luxury toiletries
· Free Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property