This chalet has been sympathetically and lovingly restored in keeping with its beautiful surroundings and with your needs and comfort in mind. In the chalet we have used both traditional and contemporary furnishings and decoration to give the chalet its own unique aesthetic style without compromising on the chalets authenticity.
The chalet presently accommodates up to 12 guests in 5 luxury en-suite rooms. Youll be pleasantly surprised at the size and quality of our rooms.
Heres a summary of what the chalet offers:
* 5 spacious bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms for up to 12 guests
* Egyptian cotton linen and towels provided
* State of the art kitchen with double oven
* Good size dining room which can seat up to 12 persons
* Large 2nd floor lounge with cast iron wood burner and sloping ceiling
* Comfortable, large and luxurious sofa
* 42 plasma TV with satellite
* Top of the range sound surround system
* Free Wi-fi and internet broadband access
* DVD with connection to sound surround system
* Access to external balconies
* Superb views of the surrounding valley and mountain side
* Secure ski and boot storage (heated) at ground level
* Boot warmers/dryers
* Cot and high chair available upon request
* Information on local activities
* Free outside parking facilities for up to 2 cars
* Tailored catering services available on reques
Accessed from the ground floor all the rooms are located on the 1st and 2nd floor and can sleep up to 12 persons. High quality furniture and furnishings have been used to ensure that you get a good night sleep.
Comprising of 5 luxurious double/twin/triple rooms with ensuite each consisting of:
* Bedroom 1 and 2 one double and one single bed.
* Bedroom 3, 4 and 5 two twin beds. Sloping ceiling.
Description of Rooms
* Bedroom 1 & 2 and 4 & 5 have their own private corridor with additional coat hooks and a door separating them from the rest of the chalet
* Comfortable solid pine wood beds
* High quality orthopedic mattresses
* Down feather duvets (12.5 tog) and pillows
* Large showers with ample storage space for toiletries
* Egyptian cotton linen laundered in house
* Generous clothing storage including a two door wardrobe a six drawer chest, and 2 x 3 drawer bedside table with lamps
* Radiator with own thermostat and additional drying rail
* Coat hooks on inside of door and bathroom
* Full length mirror
* Wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and Morzine valley
* Brochures, leaflets and personalised booklet with useful local information (i.e., doctors, medical centre, taxis, local activities, etc.)
The Shower Rooms
Each bedroom has its own ensuite shower room that is contemporary in its design, functional, elegant and spacious.
Each shower room offers the following facilities:
* Double size non slip showers with frosted doors and space in the shower for toiletries
* Large heated towel rails
* Good size sink
* Lots of storage space for all your toiletries
* Egyptian cotton towels (face, hand and bath)
* Towel/clothes hooks on inside of door
* Tiled throughout for hygiene (except in Bedrooms 3,4 & 5 which have wooden floors)
* Window (except in Bedroom 3)
The Dining Room
The dining room is situated on the 1st floor.
We have retained a traditional alpine feel in this room but with a slightly contemporary twist. Furnished simply with an extra large solid pine table (which can seat up to 12 guests) and individual pine chairs youll feel comfortable and relaxed from the minute you step in.
The room also has spotlights which work on a dimmer switch so you can create a warm, relaxing bistro ambiance.
Located on the 1st floor the kitchen offers all you budding chefs the opportunity to create culinary masterpieces to impress your friends and family.
Large, light and spacious the kitchen has plenty of working surfaces and storage space as well as everything you would expect, and more, from a self catered kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped with the following:
* Bosch double oven
* Bosch 5-8 multi-plated hob
* Large Bosch fridge/freezer
* Spacious Bosch dishwasher (with tablets and rinse aid provided)
* Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer
* Electric kettle
* Coffee maker
* Iron and ironing board
* Matching porcelain tableware
* Stainless steel cutlery
* Pots, pans and kitchen utensils
* Cleaning material provided (washing up liquid, cleaners and cleaning cloths/sponges and dustbin bags)
After a full and tiring day having fun on the slopes, why not take advantage of our comfortable lounge situated on the 2nd floor.
The lounge has an exceptionally luxurious and large sofa which you can sink into while enjoying the wonderful ambience of the dimmed spots, wood burner and entertainment systems.
The entertainment system consists of a 42 plasma screen with DVD/CD and multi-channel surround sound. In addition you will also have access (on request) to satellite programmes including UK channels, so you can keep up to date with your favourite programs!
In addition we have a well stocked DVD collection.
Of course, if you prefer we have a selection of traditional board games, cards etc.
The Boot Room
Our fully equipped boot room is located on the ground floor for ease of access, so you wont have to negotiate any steps or stairs when collecting your gear in the morning or returning after a hard day on the slopes. The boot room has the following facilities:
* Boot dryers/warmers no more damp and cold boots
* Ample seating
* Additional room heating for those cold mornings
* Individual ski/snowboard racks
* Non slip flooring
* Shelving for helmet storage
* Secure double door lock
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property