Situated at 1300 m, on a sunny south-facing terrace high above the Rhone valley, Villars-sur-Ollon in the heart of the Vaud Alps enjoys breathtaking views of the Dents-du-Midi and the Mont Blanc massif and as far as Lake Geneva.
The skiing area of Villars incorporates the two smaller areas of Villars/Bretaye and Gryon and is also linked with the Les Diablerets skiing area, including a glacier skiing area at 3000 m. Altogether, this creates a skiing arena with 77 lifts and 220 km of ski slopes.
In addition there are four snowparks, a snow kindergarten, 44 km of cross-country skiing trails, sledging runs and numerous winter walking routes; not to mention a lively apres-ski scene. Those in need of relaxation can visit the amenities and wellness centres at the thermal baths in Lavey.
* Sleeps 7
* 3 bedrooms (2 x doubles; 1 x childrens room with 3 beds)
* Additional cot bed and aero beds available
* 2 bathrooms
* Ground floor appartment (85m2) with own garden (225m2) and terrace
* Ski locker
* Non smoking, no pets
* Toddler friendly
* Panoramic views
* Newly constructed in 2009
* Quiet location - cul de sac, bordering forest
* Free circular bus at end of road takes to telecabine and town centre (guaranteed seat!)
* Reserved underground parking
* On site wellness centre (sauna, gym, jacuzzi )
* Well equipped kitchen and laundry
* Clean towels and bed linen provided
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.