- has a large, full-height cupboard
The lounge/dining area
- boasts fine views of the Aiguille du Midi, with an east-facing balcony that directly overlooks the River Arve. There is a two seater sofa/(pull-out double bed), comfortable chair, and large leather bean bag. There is a 32 flatscreen TV with DVD/CD player, French freeview satellite, ipod docking station and WiFi.
The dining area
- has an extendable table and leather chairs to seat six in comfort.
The kitchen area
- is fully equipped with a granite worktop, twin sinks, full size oven, 4-ring hob and extractor, microwave, full height split fridge freezer, dishwasher, larder cabinets and plenty of storage.
- has a 5 double bed which can be split into two singles, a double wardrobe with drawers and storage shelves, bedside tables and a view of the Brevent lift.
- has a walk-in shower with rain head, wash basin and cabinet, WC, underfloor heating and heated towel rail.
- has twin 3 beds which can be put together to form a super-king size, double wardrobe with drawers and storage shelves, bedside tables and a view up to the Brevent lift.
- has a double-ended bath with full height shower, wash basin and cabinet, WC, underfloor heating and heated towel rail.
- utility cupboard with washer/dryer plus storage
- has a private locker for ski/board/boot/bike storage and secure underground parking space for one vehicle which is accessed down a heated ramp (please note a vehicle height restriction of approx. 2 metres).
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property