This chalet is a charming addition to our selection of Tignes chalets and we are sure it will be a popular choice, especially for a group of three families travelling together.
The living room and dining area are attractively designed with a split-level layout with the kitchen open-plan to the dining area on the upper level. The clever use of wood and stone in the interior makes it a warm and cosy 'home' to return to at the end of the ski day.
The sun-terrace is spacious and offers the most spectacular views over the lake towards Val Claret and across to the Grande Motte peaks and couloirs. The bedrooms and living areas are all being refurbished this summer and we are confident they will be stylish and modern and finished to a high standard.
Ski & Boot room, Main Entrance to the chalet
Opend plan living area, dining-room/kitchen, balcony and children's snug with TV/DVD
Suite 1 Sleeps 4 Entrance hallway with archway to twin room with bunk beds and balcont. Saparate double bedroom, (shower room and WC)
Suite 3 Sleeps 4 Entrace hallway to double room, twin room and(bath/wc)
Suite 4 Sleeps 4-5 Double room and separate children’s twin/triple room (shower/wc). These rooms are under the eaves with floor to ceiling windows and fabulous views.
- Traditional Savoyard building
- Chardonnet ski-lift under 2 minutes’ walk (120m)
- Open fireplace, TV/DVD in Children’s Snug
- Family rooms & suites
- Free Wifi
- Glorious south-facing sun-terrace with views of Val Claret and Grand Motte
- Substantial breakfast and afternoon tea
- Chalet Charline offer substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children’s high tea and 4-course evening meals with complimentary wine and coffee
Please enquire for child prices
This chalet is CATERED
The price includes flights and transfers
No reduction can be given if flights are not required