East Vail. Chalet Eagle’s Retreat is superbly located, with the complimentary ski bus stopping right outside. Access to Vail Village and the fantastic skiing is easy and convenient, taking 10 minutes (approx) on the bus. This service runs regularly from 7am until 2am with buses every 20 mins during peak hours. A small supermarket is within easy walking distance.
The Eagle’s Retreat is a beautiful and luxurious chalet. It is elegant, bright and spacious, with wooden floors, cathedral ceilings and a hot tub to enjoy Vail’s spectacular mountain views. There is an excellent bedroom to bathroom ratio with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. This chalet perfectly encapsulates Vail’s sophistication and charm.
This chalet is an enhanced chalet, so you can enjoy extra features.
• 2 car garage/ski storage, with internal access to main level of chalet.
• Main entrance opening to: lounge/dining area with gas fireplace. Large 50” LCD TV, DVD, CD music system and comfortable seating
• outdoor private hot tub on the patio
Room 1 = twin with Bath and Shower Attachment and WC
Room 2 = Queen bed with Shower and WC
Separate 2 bedroom area (interior access only)
Room 3 = queen bed
Room 4 = twin beds
• separate bathroom with bath and WC
(has both hallway and en-suite access to room 3)
• lounge and kitchen area with TV, CD stereo, balcony and gas fireplace
Room 5 = master suite: Large room with king bed, TV/DVD and gas fireplace. Bathroom with double headed steam shower, twin vanity sinks and WC, plus large walk-in closet.
Chalet staff live in.