Gorgeous 18th century farmhouse ski chalet below Plagne Montalbert, Paradiski. Stylish mountain retreat, ski-in (off-piste), quaint hamlet, delicious food & wine.
Currently sleeping 6, next winter it will have 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 12, a large new sitting room and dining room, hot tub and sauna.
Airport transfers for groups usually included (supplement for peak periods).
Escape from it all in the Chalet, our stylish 18th century farmhouse tucked away on the edge of in a tiny mountain hamlet below Plagne Montalbert in Paradiski. Youre just 5 minutes from the lifts and piste-side restaurants in Montalbert, yet the hamlet is unspoilt and blissfully quiet.
The Chalet blends alpine charm with all the modern comforts youd expect. It is the perfect winter ski retreat for couples and groups of friends. Next season it will sleep up to 12 and have 5 bedrooms, 3 en suite and two with a with shared shower room, plus a sitting room with log stove, a separate dining room and an enclosed garden ideal for guests with dogs. Stay catered or B&B with flexible start dates and length of stay
The Chalet offers
* 4 spacious bedrooms and a bunk room with beautiful alpine decor
* Hot drinks trays and hair dryers
* Enclosed garden with sun terrace and panoramic mountain views
* WIFI internet, DVD, stereo, books
* Laundry with washer-dryer, ski store
* Chauffeured minibus service to the lifts and back
* Airport transfers included from Geneva, Lyon or Chambery (Grenoble also possible, but may be subject to a surcharge)
* Return transfers from the Eurostar terminals at Aime La Plagne (only 15 mins from the chalet)
The chalet is located just below La Plagne Montalbert (La Plagne, and part of Paradiski), on the edge of an unspoilt mountain hamlet surrounded by meadows and forest. The chalet is just a few minutes from the ski slopes in our minibus shuttle, and you can also ski back in off-piste if you wish (ungroomed forest track).
The ski area
Created by the joining of Les Arcs and La Plagne by the Vanoise Express cable car, Paradiski rises to over 3400m and has 420 kms of lift-connected ski slopes and 144 lifts. There are beautiful forest runs, several nursery areas, snowboard parks, and two glaciers (the Bellecote and Aigle Rouge).
Please Enquire for Self Catered Prices
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property