These chalets are spread across the top two floors of the delightfully retro three-star Résidence le Grizny. This chalet is on the first floor, next door to Jasmine.
The building is unusually spacious and solid, having been built before Val dIsères narrow valley started running out of space. And its position is really good: the village centre is a leisurely four minutes walk away, the ski buses stop nearby, and it is possible to ski home. Although the front door is conveniently close to the main road, this chalet is at the other end of the building, by the silent forests on the slopes of Solaise.
From the outside the building looks a bit like a municipal library, and inside the technicolour bathrooms have become a topic of conversation, but if you aren't particularly worried by a daffodil bath or bidet, the chalet's two bedrooms and sitting-dining room offer extraordinary value for money for four friends or a family in their own little chalet, enjoying the full YSE service and famous food.
- On middle floor of the Grizny building, a small, private résidence run entirely by YSE.
- A single, quiet chalet apartment with its own chalet girl who lives with other YSE staff on the ground floor.
- Wide sunny balconies.
- On main road of Val dIsère, five minutes past the church, but astonishingly quiet.
- Skiable-back-to and five minutes from the lifts.
- Buses to major lifts nearby (new Laisinant Express and all central lifts just two stops).
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property