These chalets are spread across the top two floors of the delightfully retro three-star Résidence le Grizny. This chalet has three bedrooms and two bathrooms giving off the first floor corridor.
The building is unusually spacious and solid, having been built before Val dIsères narrow valley started running out of space. And its position is really good: the village centre is four minutes walk away, the ski buses stop nearby, and it is possible to ski home. Although the front door is conveniently close to the main road, this chalet is further along the building, towards the silent forests on the slopes of Solaise.
The chalet's bedrooms are a good size, each with large cupboards and a sizeable east-facing balcony. The sitting-dining room has the same sunny view. In the evening, once the curtains are drawn, you'll have to make do with the company of your five best friends. If all else fails, the chalet has WiFi.
- On middle floor of the Grizny building, a small, private résidence run entirely by YSE.
- Two adjacent apartments with three excellent bedrooms and a single living room.
- Two bathrooms, two separate wcs.
- Wide sunny balconies.
- On main road of Val dIsère, five minutes past the church, but astonishingly quiet.
- Skiable-back-to and five minutes from the lifts.
- Buses to major lifts nearby (new Laisinant Express and all central lifts).
- One chalet girl who lives with other YSE staff on the ground floor.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property