Built especially for us a decade ago, this chalet is in many ways the ideal chalet. Nothing too flash. No gold taps or heated loo seats.
The chalet is on four floors, with underfloor heating throughout. The boot warmer is on the ground floor, in the boot room shared with our adjoining Chalet La Moraine.
It is a local tradition to get planning permission for three floors and squeeze in a fourth. This may explain why although the top floor of this chalet is perfectly high enough, youll knock yourself out on the low ceiling over the stairs. Or perhaps its the owners trademark: he also built Les Gnellets, next door, where you knock yourself out twice.
You can see the first-floor sitting room in our rotating photos. Its a good room, with its log fire and mural showing how the site once looked, and views up Solaise.
There are five comfortable bedrooms, one rather larger than the others, one slightly smaller, one with a double bed on a sort of platform round the corner from an extra single bed that can be taken at half price (flight seats may be limited), and five decent bathrooms (three showers, two baths, three en-suite wcs, two extra wcs).
The chalets position is excellent: in the little farming hamlet of Le Joseray, next to our chalets La Moraine and Les Gnellets, three minutes from the edge of the piste and Solaise cable car, six from the village centre. You can ski back to about 100m away.
- Very comfortable ski chalet built especially for YSE.
- Excellent sitting-dining room with log fire, wide balcony and view up Solaise, even bigger sofas this season.
- En-suite baths or showers throughout, five wcs.
- Boot warmers.
- In hamlet of Le Joseray, adjoining Moraine, next to Gnellets, three minutes walk from lifts, pistes and bus, six from centre.
- A chef and an assistant, who live out.
- Damage deposit for all bookings.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property