This chalet is probably Val d'Isère's smartest résidence. Spacious and quiet, it is much appreciated for its calm, understated décor, with lots of wood, granite and plain white. It is certainly the most perfectly situated building in town, being 50m from the eleventh-century church and 50m from the edge of the nursery slopes. The Savonette drag lifts and Grande Ourse restaurant are a minute's walk away. You can eat lunch with the beau monde, while watching your children/parents/spouse having their first ski lessons. And nothing, from the Town Hall to most of the nightlife, is more than about 100m. You could visit the Mairie, say a Hail Mary and drink a couple of Bloody Marys within five minutes.
The apartment is on the first floor, looking towards the slopes and the sun. It has a large, comfortable sitting dining room and two sweet bedrooms with good bathrooms. It has the usual flat screen for French TV and DVDs, WiFi, and bootwarmers in the basement. For two couples, a small family or Hugh Hefner, there is nowhere more perfect.
- A chalet for four the ultimate in decadence!
- Gorgeous ski chalet in the centre of Val dIsère.
-Two pretty bedrooms, each with own facilities. Both rooms can be made up as either twins/doubles (please specifiy which you prefer when booking).
- Sitting-dining room looking towards the nursery slopes and Bellevarde, with TV, DVD and WiFi.
- Convenient ski and boot locker downstairs reached by a lift.
- Safe available in the chalet
- Beside the church, just yards from the slopes.
- One chalet girl, who lives out.
- Damage deposit for all bookings.
Quoted prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking your chalet.
Sorry There Are No Prices Currently Available For This Property